MBH is a leading EPC contractor for transmission projects and have completed many challenging projects in India, Nigeria and Ghana. Listed below are few of the projects completed as well as ongoing.
- Substation Work at 161kV Kpone Substation and 161kV Volta Substation, Ghana
- 220/66kV Substation equipment at 220kV Vyankatpura (Jarod) S/S, Gujarat, India (Gallery)
- 400/220/66kV Halvad Substation, Gujarat, India (Gallery)
- Supply, Erecting, Testing & Commissioning of 220kV & 66kV Equipment material, on EPC Basis including Control & Protection panels and SCADA & Equipment for One 220kV Feeder at Modasa Substation, India
- Reinforcement of 132/33kV Aba Substation, Nigeria.
- 2X150MVA, 330/132/33 kV Substation at Yola & 1X330 kV Line bay Extension at Gombe, Nigeria. (Gallery)
- 2X150MVA, 330/132/33kV Substation at Calabar, Nigeria. (Gallery)
- 330/132kV Substation at Birnin Kebbi & Kano, 1x150MVA, 330/132kV Transformer & 1X60MVA 132/33kV Transformer at Birnin Kebbi and 1x150MVA, 330/132kV Transformer at Kano, Nigeria. (Gallery)
- 2X60MVA, 132/33kV Substation at Karu & 2X60MVA, 132/33kV Substation at Kubwa, Nigeria – World Bank Funded. (Gallery)
- Extension of Kainji 330kV Substation, 1X150MVA, 330/132kV Transformer at New Kainji and 2X30/40MVA 132/33kV Substation at New Bussa, Nigeria (Gallery)
- 330/132kV & 132/33kV Transmission Substation, Nigeria – World Bank Funded
- 330kV & 132kV Switchgear, Terminal Equipment & Material, Civil Works, Installation and Commissioning of 1X300MVA, 330/132/33kV Power Transformer, Auxiliary Equipment and Devices at Akangaba and Ikeja West Transmission Substation in Nigeria (Gallery)