MBH Power is into Power Generation using different technologies (Conventional & Non Conventional).
We have undertaken several projects under the Build-Own-Operate and Build-Own-Operate & Transfer model. A few are listed below.
- 2.75 MW Gas based Captive power plant for Lucky fibers Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. 2008.
- 2.25 MW Gas based Captive power plant for MBH CNG Facility Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. 2013.
- 1 MW Power Supply project for Hypo Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria 2013.
- 4 MW Gas Based Power Plant at Raffles Oil LFTZ Enterprise LFTZ, Lagos, Nigeria. 2013.
- 1 MW Power Supply project for Lagos Free Trade Zone Company LFTZ, Lagos, Nigeria. 2013.
- 1 MW Power Supply Project for TG Arla Dairy Products LFTZ Enterprise LFTZ, Lagos, Nigeria. 2015
MBH Power has now embarked on development of an Independent Power Producer Project to construct own and operate a Gas Based Power Plant at Km 5, Itokin road, Ikorodu, Lagos State. The Power Plant will have a capacity of 150MW in the first stage. The power generated will be evacuated into the National Grid through an existing 132kV transmission line. We have already been granted the regularity licenses and approvals for the project along with Gas Supply Allocation. The final capacity of the project would be 700MW.
We are also developing a 220 MW Gas Fired Power Plant to service the power demands of Lagos Free Trade Zone, Lekki.
4.0 MW POWER GENERATION FACILITY AT RAFFLES OIL – LFTZ